Tour de Telling Week 1 Wrap Up
The first week of Tour de Telling has been really exciting as the teams start to schedule their events and the trash talk heats up on Facebook. The best part has been the donations just flowing in, and we wanted to take a second and reward the week's highest donor with a prize!
Anne Thomas, a member of the Tattle Tales is our highest donor in our opening week with a donation of $500!! That was not only a great kick start to her team's success, but to the whole race as well. Thank you for your donation Anne!! Anne has won a $25 gift certificate to Lillies Restaurant and Bar in Woodly Park. Congrats Anne! And thank you to Lillie's for generously sponsoring our first week of Tour de Telling 2014.
The next update will be on Monday, April 21 where the team in the lead at that point will receive a prize, and later that week we'll award another prize for the highest donor after April 17. So make sure you get your donations in if you want to have a chance to win another great prize.
In case you missed it - here's some upcoming Team fundraising events:
Game Night Showdown Between Bell Busters and Tattle Tales April 22 @ Board Room
Pancake PaLOOZA - April 27
Happy Hour @ The Passenger -May 5 (10% of proceeds will be donated to Bell Busters)
Donation Truth or Dare - challenge a member of the Bell Buster's Team to do...anything in exchange for a donation.
- SpeakeasyDC is recruiting new Board members! More »
- Tour de Telling $500 Challenge More »
- Tour de Telling Week 4 Powering On More »
- Tour de Telling The Long Climb Week 4 More »
- Tour de Telling Week 3 More »
- Tour de Telling Week 2 Shout Outs More »
- Tour de Telling Week 2 Round the Bend More »
- Not your typical DC meeting: Spring 2014 Tour de Telling Launch More »
- Are you ready for Tour de Telling? More »
- Tour de Telling’s First Prize Unlocked! More »
- Lend your voice to the DC Council to increase arts funding! More »
- Giving Thanks More »
- Why I Give More »
- Why I Support SpeakeasyDC More »
- Why I Give Time & Money More »
- Why I Give More »
- Confessions of a Desperate Fundraiser More »